Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Crawford or Bradley...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you mean by this statement?

 

Silly statement that would have never been the case. Goes to the OTS bashing. But anyway, I always new Rondo would be a better pro. His game was made for the pro's He has that explosive first step and is very athletic. Joe is not so much. Bradley I don't think can shoot good enough from NBA range. They both would be better off not getting drafted so they can find the right situation. Both will get paid for money. Don't forget Jasper was ranked 2nd on this team as a NBA prospect sometime this year.

  • Author
Silly statement that would have never been the case. Goes to the OTS bashing. But anyway, I always new Rondo would be a better pro. His game was made for the pro's He has that explosive first step and is very athletic. Joe is not so much. Bradley I don't think can shoot good enough from NBA range. They both would be better off not getting drafted so they can find the right situation. Both will get paid for money. Don't forget Jasper was ranked 2nd on this team as a NBA prospect sometime this year.

 

They both would be better off not getting drafted?:confused: That statement makes no sense whatsoever. I believe getting drafted would be better than not getting drafted at all or having to settle for the EKY Miners. Both will get paid for money, but if they are drafted by an NBA team, it will be much more pay. So either way they are better off by being drafted.

I think they both will go undrafted but both will make a NBA roster as a free agent. Bradley turns the ball over to much and has to improve on that and Crawford is to slow on defense and needs to improve his footwork but I believe both can make it if they work hard enough.

I think both play prefessionally, with Crawford probably getting a longer stay in the NBA.

Silly statement that would have never been the case. Goes to the OTS bashing. But anyway, I always new Rondo would be a better pro. His game was made for the pro's He has that explosive first step and is very athletic. Joe is not so much. Bradley I don't think can shoot good enough from NBA range. They both would be better off not getting drafted so they can find the right situation. Both will get paid for money. Don't forget Jasper was ranked 2nd on this team as a NBA prospect sometime this year.

 

Have you watched Bradley this year? You havent seen him pull deep threes this year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.