Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Crawford or Bradley...

Featured Replies

Both will play over seas, but should be able to eventually make an NBA roster.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Bradley going overseas and Crawford eventually in the NBA. He may get drafter but with his size and scoring ability he can do it. He just needs to pick up on the defense end of the game.

Both will get a shot at the NBA. Joe will fair better because of his size. He can shoot plus he's crafty around the rim. Ramel will gwt his shot. When i watch him i think of AI. I am in no way saying he is good as AI or will ever be as good, but his work ethic, driving ability, defense, and shot sort of remind me of him. He could surprise alot of people.

Bradley needs to work on his spanish or french. Crawford will get a shot but I don't see him making it honestly. He doesnt bring to the table what an Azabuike or Rondo does.

Crawford will get a shot. Bradley could probably give it a go in the NBDL.

 

Agreed.

Bradley needs to work on his spanish or french. Crawford will get a shot but I don't see him making it honestly. He doesnt bring to the table what an Azabuike or Rondo does.

 

I can understand Rondo but Kelenna? Care to explain?

Neither will get drafted, but they will have decent careers as quality bench players. Maybe a 8 or 9 man rotation would suit both of them. If they do not make it in the NBA, they will find a very illustrious career over seas.

I can understand Rondo but Kelenna? Care to explain?

 

Kelenna is playing for the Warriors and was starting when Steven Jackson was injured in the first month of the season. He did a very nice job in that starting position as well.

I see Bradley going overseas and Crawford eventually in the NBA. He may get drafter but with his size and scoring ability he can do it. He just needs to pick up on the defense end of the game.

 

 

 

:thumb:

I'm not dissing him, I was just asking. You honestly don't think Crawford will not get drafted?

I think Crawford would be an all-American candidate if BCG would've coached him for 4 years.

 

BCG has Crawford worlds above where Tubby had him.

 

First of all I do agree with you that he is better now under Billy G. than he was with Tubby. However I disagree about him all of a sudden being an All-American candidate if Billy G was here all 4 years.

 

You got to take into account this is his senior year. So he is doing everything he possibly can to try to show that he can make it in the NBA. This is his last shot to prove something, so that motivates a guy.

 

Also Billy G and Tubby are a lot alike in style of play. So when Crawford would have came here, he probably would have tried to transfer and wanted out under Billy G. Because Joe when he came here wanted to be a star right then, and didn't care about defense and the slow style. So I doubt very much he would have taken off much more under Billy G for four years. Would he have been maybe a little better? Yeah maybe, but I don't think it would have been a huge difference.

I can understand Rondo but Kelenna? Care to explain?

 

I have to agree with him on this. Just something about Azuibuike impressed me more than Joe. Joe has definitely stepped up his game this year, however I just don't think he is quite as good as Azubuike when it comes to the NBA game. Azuibuike is stronger, can jump higher, plays defense, and is IMO a better shooter.

I think Bradley ultimately has the best shot at being a true "player". Crawford can, but he would need to make a big change to the PG spot. I think if he could do that, he could possibly have a good 10-15 year career in the NBA.

I think Crawford would be an all-American candidate if BCG would've coached him for 4 years.

 

Same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.