Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Crawford or Bradley...

Featured Replies

Ready for NBA basketball? Will they play overseas? What happens with these guys after their UK careers? Lets hear it.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crawford will get a shot. Bradley could probably give it a go in the NBDL.

  • Author

In BCG's news conference he said he thought both could compete with anyone in the nation. Said he thought they'd both fair really well in NBA workouts. Guess thats what a coach is suppost to say, but I think they both are further along after a season with Billy G than if Tubby were coaching them another year.

I think Crawford would be an all-American candidate if BCG would've coached him for 4 years.

  • Author
I think Crawford would be an all-American candidate if BCG would've coached him for 4 years.

 

:thumb: Couldn't agree more.

Both will have nice careers overseas.

Both will get shots in the NBA. I would expect they are both second rounders, but you never know what happens in the second round so they could go undrafted. Either way, both will get shots at making a roster and will probably succeed in doing so. Ramel probably has the better chance at making something of his career because he is a PG who can shoot, handle, pass, etc. Joe is kind of a smallish 2 guard for the NBA is his biggest downfall.

I would have to say Ramel could have a better chance to play based on his position. PG can be smaller and quicker, he can shoot which is better than some NBA PG's.

In BCG's news conference he said he thought both could compete with anyone in the nation. Said he thought they'd both fair really well in NBA workouts. Guess thats what a coach is suppost to say, but I think they both are further along after a season with Billy G than if Tubby were coaching them another year.

 

I don't know how you can say that. Tubby has a very good record of players in the NBA. So he has gotten them ready for play on that level. I don't know if Crawford will be able to play on that level or will Bradley but I did not think that Fitch could either so we will see.

I'm not sure either one of them will make it to the NBA, maybe overseas or the NBDL, but to me they would both need excellent workouts with teams before the draft to have a chance.

I could see Crawford turning out like Azibuke. A year or two in the NBDL and get some progressing time with an NBA team.

Both will get shots in the NBA. I would expect they are both second rounders, but you never know what happens in the second round so they could go undrafted. Either way, both will get shots at making a roster and will probably succeed in doing so. Ramel probably has the better chance at making something of his career because he is a PG who can shoot, handle, pass, etc. Joe is kind of a smallish 2 guard for the NBA is his biggest downfall.

 

I wouldn't say 6'5" is too small.

Both will get shots in the NBA. I would expect they are both second rounders, but you never know what happens in the second round so they could go undrafted. Either way, both will get shots at making a roster and will probably succeed in doing so. Ramel probably has the better chance at making something of his career because he is a PG who can shoot, handle, pass, etc. Joe is kind of a smallish 2 guard for the NBA is his biggest downfall.

 

I would say that Ramel doesn't have the basketball IQ to be an NBA point guard, and with Joe's strength and speed he could be molded better. But I agree that it is hard to say if they will get drafted, probably not. Next few weeks may determine that, and Joe C may have turned some heads with 35 points.

I don't know how you can say that. Tubby has a very good record of players in the NBA. So he has gotten them ready for play on that level. I don't know if Crawford will be able to play on that level or will Bradley but I did not think that Fitch could either so we will see.

 

BCG has Crawford worlds above where Tubby had him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.