Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK in the NIT...Theoretical Question

Featured Replies

It's just humorous and ironic to me, because I've seen many comments of the same nature from RP. I was just wondering why it would bother him to see a UK fan doing the same...:thumb:

 

When have I claimed something to be FACT, when it is not?

 

But it's no secret whatsover, that I 100% absolutely, positively HATE UK.....there is not gray there.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK is in the NCAA tourney, so this won't even be an issue.

 

UK is in RIGHT NOW. However there is definitely no guarntee that we are still in after the next two games. So yeah he is right, it is definitely an issue. As you stated in that thread about Joe Lunardi having us in, we are one of the last 4 in. So if we lose the next two games, you still think he would still have us there?

UK is in the NCAA tourney, so this won't even be an issue.

 

So, they lose to Florida by 20 this weekend and flop in the first round of the SEC and lose by double digits and you think they still make it?

 

I don't think this will happen but it is possible and it is possible they are not in.

UK is in RIGHT NOW. However there is definitely no guarntee that we are still in after the next two games. So yeah he is right, it is definitely an issue. As you stated in that thread about Joe Lunardi having us in, we are one of the last 4 in. So if we lose the next two games, you still think he would still have us there?

 

Saying UK is in right now...is rediculous, IMO...they still have work to do. If they go two and a biscuit these next two games they are out. So no, they are not IN....they simply aren't OUT as of right now.

Saying UK is in right now...is rediculous, IMO...they still have work to do. If they go two and a biscuit these next two games they are out. So no, they are not IN....they simply aren't OUT as of right now.

 

Are you calling Joe Lunardi ridiculous?! :D

Saying UK is in right now...is rediculous, IMO...they still have work to do. If they go two and a biscuit these next two games they are out. So no, they are not IN....they simply aren't OUT as of right now.

 

How is saying they are in RIGHT NOW ridiculous? Because it is for the most part true. If the season ended today, they would be in. And I agree if they lose two straight, then they probably are out.

 

Also I might not be the smartest person in the world. However if you say they aren't OUT as of right now. Then that would mean they have to be IN as of right now. Which is exactly what I said. :sssh::D

I think what RP meant was saying they are a "lock" is rediculous...

I think what RP meant was saying they are a "lock" is rediculous...

 

I don't think they called UK a lock. They simply said they would be in right now. So it's not "rediculous."

I don't think they called UK a lock. They simply said they would be in right now. So it's not "rediculous."

 

I agree...

I think what RP meant was saying they are a "lock" is rediculous...

 

Which is why his comment off my post was pretty ridiculous, because I never said UK is a definite lock for the tournament. I actually disagreed with Wireman with him saying UK is in the tourmament, and said if UK loses the next two games they probably won't make it. I just commenting on how if the season ended today, that they would be in though. Which RP said was ridiculous, even though it is not at all.

If I could've spelled it right, it would've been better :D.

If I could've spelled it right, it would've been better :D.

 

I think we had like 6 post in a row on here with people saying the word ridiculous. :D

If I could've spelled it right, it would've been better :D.

 

I think you just had JJ on the brain.

Playing in Memorial would be awesome but I don't want the consequences that would come with that, playing in the Not In Tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.