Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK in the NIT...Theoretical Question

Featured Replies

I think you just had JJ on the brain.

 

It happens :D

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cross that bridge when we come to it. I think UK will make the NCAA. I mean they went 9-7 the last two years. Also Michigan football proved you can lose home early to a lowly opponent and still finish strong and get into a good postseason matchup.

 

They went 9-7 the last two years without the bad losses. Plus the 12-4 this year does not give them as high a RPI. If they win Sunday I think they are in. I will be honest with the way the fans have been over the last couple of years I would find it ironic if they did not make it.

They went 9-7 the last two years without the bad losses. Plus the 12-4 this year does not give them as high a RPI. If they win Sunday I think they are in. I will be honest with the way the fans have been over the last couple of years I would find it ironic if they did not make it.

 

They are in. Mark it down.

They are in. Mark it down.

 

If they do not beat Florida and win one in the SEC they are OUT....mark that down.....

If they do not beat Florida and win one in the SEC they are OUT....mark that down.....

 

Go Cats.

If they do not beat Florida and win one in the SEC they are OUT....mark that down.....

 

I'm with you. If they lose two in a row they are NIT bound.

To me UK needs at least 2 more wins to be in regardless of what some are saying on here, those analyst on ESPN, CBS etc... would all leave UK out if they lost to Florida or in their first SEC tourney game.

I'm with you. If they lose two in a row they are NIT bound.

 

Up for another trip to NYC if the Cats make it?

As long as we arent staying at the White House. It would seem that you have lost your connection of a place to stay that you once had.

 

Could be one of two trips up there for me this year.

They are in. Mark it down.

 

I admire you optimism. and to be so certain is why it is ironic and you have got upset with people for saying stuff for stating your opion and that is what I was doing, but I think it is a win and in game for either Florida and Kentucky. Who ever loosed will have there stock go down big time and will have to work hard to get back in. IMO.

Another factor for UK fans is the mid-major conferences. Bubble teams had better root like mad for the regular season champion in those conferences to win their tournaments. If there are a lot of upsets in the tournaments, there will be a lot of upset bubble teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.