Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bradley Possible SEC POY??

Featured Replies

What about the kid from Miss. St.? He has really been a force for them being where they are.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the last Wildcat to win SEC POY? Is it Keith Bogans?

He SHOULD win it, but probably won't.

I think Foster gets the award. He has come on really strong lately.

I might be a homer, but I don't think there is another player in the SEC that has been a bigger part of a teams success then "Smooth". What do you all think?

 

Bradley has really came on and had a good year after BCG finally got through to him and got him "with the program" so to speak. He has been great since that one stretch early in the season. Bradley may be in the discussion but imo will not be close in the voting for SEC-POY.

JMO

Shane Foster will win. Bradley will be lucky to named first team all SEC.

Shane Foster will win. Bradley will be lucky to named first team all SEC.

 

I agree with the first part, but the second part is a stretch. I think he makes first team.

Shane Foster will win. Bradley will be lucky to named first team all SEC.

 

Foster had 42pts tonight and the game winning three with 2.7 seconds in OT.

I think he locked it up tonight.

I think it was locked up no matter what Foster did. The maturity of Bradley has been nothing short of amazing. Just imagine what Billy G would have made out of him if he had him all 4 years. I am really going to miss Ra Smooth a lot.

I think it was locked up no matter what Foster did. The maturity of Bradley has been nothing short of amazing. Just imagine what Billy G would have made out of him if he had him all 4 years. I am really going to miss Ra Smooth a lot.

 

NO doubt about it. It will be a big hole to fill next year.

POY is over after Foster's game tonight. I'm not sure if Bradley will make first team will he? IMO first team selection's should be the best 5 players who have had the best year. Position shouldnt matter but I feel like they always pick a lineup with a Center, 1 or 2 fowards and then 1 or 2 guards.

Who is the last Wildcat to win SEC POY? Is it Keith Bogans?

 

Bogans won the coaches player of the year but Ron Slay won the AP player of the year that year. Tayshon Prince was the last AP player of the year for UK.

I think it was locked up no matter what Foster did. The maturity of Bradley has been nothing short of amazing. Just imagine what Billy G would have made out of him if he had him all 4 years. I am really going to miss Ra Smooth a lot.

 

I agree, and throw Joe's maturity in there, too. I have never understood how those two were McD's out of high school, but now I understand. Their progression this year has been unbelievable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.