Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bradley Possible SEC POY??

Featured Replies

I agree, and throw Joe's maturity in there, too. I have never understood how those two were McD's out of high school, but now I understand. Their progression this year has been unbelievable.

 

Not to be picky, but I didn't think Smooth was a McD's boy.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see what guards make 1st team All SEC.

 

You have the following guys who IMO are all worthy:

 

Chris Lofton

Ramel Bradley

Shan Foster

Joe Crawford

Devon Downey

Jamont Gordon

It will be interesting to see what guards make 1st team All SEC.

 

You have the following guys who IMO are all worthy:

 

Chris Lofton

Ramel Bradley

Shan Foster

Joe Crawford

Devon Downey

Jamont Gordon

 

Downey and Foster will be the guards if there are only two.

Not to be picky, but I didn't think Smooth was a McD's boy.

 

You're right--I guess I was thinking of Rondo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.