March 2, 200818 yr With the three huge free agency additions and coming off of a 10-6 season are the Browns the team to beat in the AFC North?
March 2, 200818 yr Nope, Anderson will not be able to handle the pressure of expectation; last season, anything they got was a surprise. Losing Bodden will make them vulnerable in the back end of their defense even though they certainly strengthened their front 7.
March 2, 200818 yr With the three huge free agency additions and coming off of a 10-6 season are the Browns the team to beat in the AFC North? On paper! Sometimes bring in FA really messes with team chemistry, which is way underrated... IMO
March 2, 200818 yr Th Browns are doing some really nice things! They are in a tough division with Pittsburg and Baltimore. They also will have a tougher schedule next year. We'll see how it turns out, but if any pro football team in Ohio is on the rise, it is the one up north and not the one down south.
March 2, 200818 yr I think the Browns are doing a good job of preparing themselves for being in the AFC North hunt. To this point they are definitely the most improved. They definitely had the most successful draft last year out of the AFC North. I know there is still a lot of time left between now and next season, but I think the Browns are putting themselves in a very good position to win the AFC North next season.
March 2, 200818 yr The Bengals will finish ahead of the Browns in '08. Right now, I doubt it. Unless the Browns just completely struggle on offense.
March 2, 200818 yr The Bengals will finish ahead of the Browns in '08. Heck of a quote by Mr. REALITY.
March 2, 200818 yr Heck of a quote by Mr. REALITY. I don't think the Bengals will be snakebitten by injuies at C, OT, RB, LB like last season, and I think the coaching staff will coach with more of a sense of urgency. I'll be here in December if I am wrong.
March 2, 200818 yr Nope, Anderson will not be able to handle the pressure of expectation; last season, anything they got was a surprise. Losing Bodden will make them vulnerable in the back end of their defense even though they certainly strengthened their front 7. Did you watch the Browns last year? Our defense sucked anyway. We have added some great depth to the d-line and the added pressure to the QB (which was absolutely non existent last year) will only help the DBs
March 2, 200818 yr Browns are doing everything possible to better themselves. It makes Cincy fans sick. Right now you have to imagine they are a better team. I see the Bengals in 3rd right now. Of course, we have to let the games play themselves and give the Bengals a shot at getting some FA help (well not screwing it up).
March 2, 200818 yr I love what the Browns are doing. For the first time since the team returned to the NFL, it appears they on track to compete at the upper levels. This past year they proved they could pass, they could run and they are trying to shore up the devense. The future is looking very positive.:thumb:
March 2, 200818 yr Getting a little obvious what a difference in the quality of team ownership can accomplish. Browns on the upswing. Bengals stagnant or moving backwards. Very tiresome.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.