Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Cleveland Browns

Featured Replies

I'm so glad you Bengals fans are engaging in wishful thinking and discounting the Steelers' chances again this year. It's great to be the defending division champ and the disrespected underdog at the same time. :D

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so glad you Bengals fans are engaging in wishful thinking and discounting the Steelers' chances again this year. It's great to be the defending division champ and the disrespected underdog at the same time. :D

 

I'm telling you, Alan Faneca will be missed.

I'm telling you, Alan Faneca will be missed.

 

I have no doubt about that, and certainly won't be predicting a sixth SB title for the Steelers in '09. However, the line was already a weak link, but I do anticipate youngsters Starks, Colon, Stapleton and Essex to all improve, and I have the utmost faith in the Steeler front office to properly address the team's needs.

 

Can you say with confidence the Bengals' front office will do the same? :D

I have no doubt about that, and certainly won't be predicting a sixth SB title for the Steelers in '09. However, the line was already a weak link, but I do anticipate youngsters Starks, Colon, Stapleton and Essex to all improve, and I have the utmost faith in the Steeler front office to properly address the team's needs.

 

Can you say with confidence the Bengals' front office will do the same? :D

 

The Bengals front office is a model for NFL success. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.