March 1, 200818 yr This will be a good test for Carter and Williams now to get some playing time and to prove their worth on this team. We will see.
March 1, 200818 yr I say this is the line-up C- Dusty Mills (Billy G realizes he needs some height down low and asks Dusty to come back on the team) PF- Mark Coury- can we say double-double now SF- Joe Crawford SG- Alex Legion- decides sitting out was terrible and wants to come back PG- Ramel Bradley I smell championship.....MARK IT DOWN!
March 1, 200818 yr I say this is the line-up C- Dusty Mills (Billy G realizes he needs some height down low and asks Dusty to come back on the team) PF- Mark Coury- can we say double-double now SF- Joe Crawford SG- Alex Legion- decides sitting out was terrible and wants to come back PG- Ramel Bradley I smell championship.....MARK IT DOWN! WOW:rolleyes:
March 1, 200818 yr Its the end of the season as we know it. Hate to see this but it could get ugly these last few games. In fact, the UT game might get real ugly.
March 1, 200818 yr For those of you have been trying to convince me that Perry can hit the outside shot, I hope you're right in the very near future.
March 2, 200818 yr Bradley Jasper Crawford Harris Coury, with Stevenson replacing him quick. That's about right.:thumb:
March 2, 200818 yr Bradley Jasper Crawford Harris Coury, with Stevenson replacing him quick. I guess that would be the lineup but who would tip off? Harris
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.