Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick Your 3!

Featured Replies

Memphis

Georgetown

North Carolina

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis

UNC

UCLA

UCLA

Gtown

Wisconsin

UCLA

UCLA

UCLA

 

As much as it pains me to predict that.

North Carolina

Kansas

Duke

Whole lot of chalk in this thread...

Whole lot of chalk in this thread...

 

Has the man crush for you shifted from KD to Texas in general...:D

Has the man crush for you shifted from KD to Texas in general...:D

I was a huge fan of that whole recruiting class. Augustin is the best PG in the country, and Mason and James are relentless on the glass. If Atchley continues to play well, they will be a very tough out...

I was a huge fan of that whole recruiting class. Augustin is the best PG in the country, and Mason and James are relentless on the glass. If Atchley continues to play well, they will be a very tough out...

 

I agree and it is a gutsy call, because they are not a chalkey selection. I really want to include Memphis St. in my picks too, but I have been burned by them so many times in the past. In addition, they lost at home to the best team in a down SEC... Just not sure they can pull it off. Also, when is Calipari going to start hearing what Roy Williams had to endure of being the coach who has had the most talent and chances to get a title without one...

UCLA

UNC

MEMPHIS

Kentucky

Gardner Webb

UAB

 

Kentucky gets revenge on earlier losses

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper: Now here is a die hard homer pick!! :lol:

 

and I resemble that remark. :D

Texas (imo "right now" the best team in the country)

 

UNC (with Lawson).... or maybe Louisville if UNC doesn't have Lawson at 100%.

 

Georgetown

Memphis

Kansas

??

 

I'll go with the ?? team :thumb:, I heard that those guys were pretty dang tough. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.