February 28, 200818 yr I'll throw out Kansas and Texas b/c the Big 12 never wins the title. I'll throw out Memphis and Tennessee b/c I don't think they can win 6 in a row for a few reasons. So that leaves: UCLA UNC Louisville/Uconn. I can't decide between those two.
February 28, 200818 yr I was a huge fan of that whole recruiting class. Augustin is the best PG in the country, and Mason and James are relentless on the glass. If Atchley continues to play well, they will be a very tough out... They have the best resume in the country.
February 28, 200818 yr Memphis Kansas Tennessee Now would it be something if UT wins this thing,that would be three in a roll by the so-call weak SEC.
February 29, 200818 yr 1. North Carolina - with Lawson, they're the best 2. UCLA - Ben Howland will get one soon 3. Kansas - because the thread said to pick 3
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.