Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath vs Holmes (35 district finals)

Featured Replies

'Leap Day'? Expect the unusual. Even my crystal ball is perplexed. :confused:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs are much better than CCH. It shouldn't have been that close last game!!! Dawgs by 10

 

10 points is "much better"?

Holmes in a fairly close one.

 

Dogs 64

Birds 56

Highlands is playing too? I don't know if CCH is ready for a 10-on-5 matchup.

Highlands is playing too? I don't know if CCH is ready for a 10-on-5 matchup.

 

Throw in a few refs and it could be 13-0n-5 or 10-on-8 depending on how you look at it. :lol:

If Holmes shoots the ball the way they did last night, It isn't close!

I'd like to predict the outcome of this one, but am still in shock that they'll be squaring off in the finals?? :D

 

Seriously it always seems to be a close game, and then normally just a preview of the game upcoming next week in the regional finals. I think Holmes will prevail, as it seems CovCath's not playing that well at the end of the year, and Holmes is much more athletic. Highlands may crash the annual CCH/Holmes regional final's party this year though??

 

Cov Cath has won 7 in a row, how are they not playing well at the end of the year?

The previous game with Cov Cath should not have been as close as it was. The Bulldogs have their eyes and minds on the prize at hand. It's going to be a great game! Of course I hope the Bulldogs prevail! This is the best Holmes team I have seen in years in regards to their athleticism and team work. Go Holmes!!! Burn up the floor!!! :flame:

Holmes by 12.

 

Much better than 10....I'll take this prediction!:ylsuper:

I'll take the Bulldogs, believe me that assures the Colonels from Park Hills a great chance.

I will go with Holmes in the district and CovCath in the region final. Listerman will keep a few tricks up the sleeve for the rematch.

Coach Henly is a very good coach and does alot for those boys down at holmes. I take holmes by 8

I will go with Holmes in the district and CovCath in the region final. Listerman will keep a few tricks up the sleeve for the rematch.

 

:laugh:

I will go with Holmes in the district and CovCath in the region final. Listerman will keep a few tricks up the sleeve for the rematch.

 

Why would Listerman keep a couple tricks up his sleeve when the loser could potentially draw Highlands in the first round? I assure you Listerman will try to win this one. There's no given that either team will even make it to the region championship.

 

Winner gets a favorable draw and avoids Highlands in the first round. Of all the nky districts, this one gets the most attention. Nobody wants to see Holmes or CCH in the first round after winning their respective district.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.