Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 58 Ole Miss 54

Featured Replies

I knew Ole Miss would come back... UK just doesn't have the killer instinct to drive the stake through...

 

Still a great win though!

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think UK is now in the NCAA. It's theirs to lose.

 

I never knew they left. :lol:

Who were you cheering for?

 

Ole Miss...

I think we need 1 more regular season and 1 SEC tourney win, or 2 more regular season wins...

I was at our high school district game tonight and the first score we heard was 20-4, UK. I turned to a buddy and said "guarantee we win by 6 or less". Little did I know it would be 31-8.

I was at our high school district game tonight and the first score we heard was 20-4, UK. I turned to a buddy and said "guarantee we win by 6 or less". Little did I know it would be 31-8.

 

I said it in the update thread, Kentucky only has 1 conference win this year by 10 points or more. They prefer things getting "sticky" at the end. :lol:

I think we need 1 more regular season and 1 SEC tourney win, or 2 more regular season wins...

 

At least two in the regular season and one in the conference tourney or the other way around.

So who do we got left on the schedule?

 

I know Tennessee, South Carolina and Florida. Is that it?

So who do we got left on the schedule?

 

I know Tennessee, South Carolina and Florida. Is that it?

 

Yes

I have lost 10 years off of my life thanks to this basketball season...

At least two in the regular season and one in the conference tourney or the other way around.

 

Nah, if they go 11-5 in the SEC, they're in.

I never knew they left. :lol:

 

They played like an NAIA team at times this season. But seriously their tournament life is in their hands. Beat UT and UF and you're in.

They played like an NAIA team at times this season. But seriously their tournament life is in their hands. Beat UT and UF and you're in.

 

I think if they beat either one their in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.