Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN/Coaches Poll 02/25/08

Featured Replies

UK is by no means a top 25 team, but how many teams in the big conferences has won 8 out of their last 9 games? And UK has beaten the #1 team in the nation.

At this point in the year I believe UK is 1 of the top 30 teams in the nation. Their earlier record will keep them out of that area, but since Jan. 1st, not too many teams have really been better.

 

I wouldn't go that far. :lol: The Cats have benefited from a pretty soft conference schedule.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If X wasn't a local team, people would be screaming bloody murder if they got a 2 seed.

 

You'll never convince me that a mid-major deserves higher than a 3 seed. Ever.

 

Well, Ill stop trying to. If you watch a Xavier game, you will realize they deserive a good seed. Ill just leave it at that. :thumb:

Well, Ill stop trying to. If you watch a Xavier game, you will realize they deserive a good seed. Ill just leave it at that. :thumb:

 

Hey, I'm all for them getting a good seed. I just know I'd be licking my chops if I were in a bracket where the 2 seed was X. :p

If X wasn't a local team, people would be screaming bloody murder if they got a 2 seed.

 

You'll never convince me that a mid-major deserves higher than a 3 seed. Ever.

 

Guess Memphis St. is really paying the price for the UT loss?

If X wasn't a local team, people would be screaming bloody murder if they got a 2 seed.

 

You'll never convince me that a mid-major deserves higher than a 3 seed. Ever.

 

A-10 could get as many, or more teams into the tourney as SEC, however Dayton has probably played their way out....

Does that make the SEC Low to Mid Major?

A-10 could get as many, or more teams into the tourney as SEC, however Dayton has probably played their way out....

Does that make the SEC Low to Mid Major?

 

Not gonna happen.

^ They are better than the SEC as a whole.

^ They are better than the SEC as a whole.

 

Not according to the conference RPI.

 

And are you saying the A10 will get more teams in than the SEC?

How does UK get blown out by 41 and a week and a half later start getting votes?

 

I don't care how good Vandy is, they are 14th.No team that is remotely close to the Top 25 should get beat by 41 to anyone.

 

Kentucky losing by 41 was a fluke. Them losing wasn't a fluke, but the 41 was. Vanderbilt is a very good team, who I think beats Rotten Flop tonight.

Guess Memphis St. is really paying the price for the UT loss?

 

I don't view Memphis as a mid-major. Nor do I view anyone in CUSA as a mid-major.

I don't view Memphis as a mid-major. Nor do I view anyone in CUSA as a mid-major.

 

:confused:

 

How is C-USA not a mid-major but the A-10 is? Thats comical, Pat.

Nor do I view anyone in CUSA as a mid-major.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

:confused:

 

How is C-USA not a mid-major but the A-10 is? Thats comical, Pat.

 

Ok, let me restate that. I don't view Memphis, UAB or Houston as mid majors. The rest are definitely.

Ok, let me restate that. I don't view Memphis, UAB or Houston as mid majors. The rest are definitely.

 

UAB and Houston DEFINITELY are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.