February 26, 200818 yr :dancingpa (It's been awhile for you and I) You haven't been right very often lately. This is a good start. Pick your game up... :lol:
February 26, 200818 yr UAB and Houston DEFINITELY are. I might be able to concede UAB, but Houston has too much history to be a mid major. Regardless, Memphis isn't a mid major and never has been. They just didn't jump ship like they should have when the conference got shook up a few years back.
February 26, 200818 yr Regardless, Memphis isn't a mid major and never has been. They just didn't jump ship like they should have when the conference got shook up a few years back. Hard to jump ship when you aren't invited...
February 26, 200818 yr Hard to jump ship when you aren't invited... Sure it is. You just walk up to the ledge and throw yourself off. I honestly wouldn't mind if the SEC swallowed up Memphis for the West and X for the East. Maybe, just maybe then, I could throw off my mid major bias towards them.
February 26, 200818 yr IU. That's about it. Kent St. is 23-5 and just won AT St. Mary's, beat them by 13...I guess that doesn't count because they're a mid-major....how about.. Indiana, as you mentioned, BY 15! Kansas State is 18-9 and beat Kansas...beat them 103-77...held the likely POY Beasley to 5 points in 32 minutes...they're in the Big 12 Virginia (ACC) and Auburn (SEC)... both from Big 6 Conferences....both were hammered...Auburn was AT Auburn (no one in the SEC has beaten them by as much at home)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.