Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN/Coaches Poll 02/25/08

Featured Replies

ESPN/USA Today Poll
1. Tennessee (31) 25-2 775
2. North Carolina 26-2 726
3. Memphis 26-1 714
4. UCLA 24-3 669
5. Texas 23-4 635
6. Duke 23-3 590
7. Kansas 24-3 581
8. Stanford 22-4 546
9. Wisconsin 23-4 523
10. Georgetown 22-4 501
11. Xavier 24-4 475
12. Indiana 23-4 424
13. Butler 25-3 365
14. Vanderbilt 23-4 346
15. Michigan State 22-5 287
16. Connecticut 21-6 285
17. Notre Dame 21-5 272
18. Louisville 22-6 268
19. Purdue 21-6 263
20. Drake 24-3 259
21. Marquette 20-6 173
22. Washington State 21-6 138
23. Saint Mary's 23-4 89
24. Kent State 23-5 30
25. Brigham Young 21-6 27

 

 

Kentucky comes in at #35. :dancingpa:dancingpa:D:D

 

 

 

ESPN

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#12 ranking has never felt so hollow...

^ and with next year being a ??? I hope your boys make a run for you....

 

The only point I have with the above poll, is that Louisville is under-ranked. They are ranked where their performance dictated them to be, but they are a Top 5 team right now, IMO.

^ and with next year being a ??? I hope your boys make a run for you....

Thank you!

Good to see a familiar name in Kentucky getting some votes.

The only point I have with the above poll, is that Louisville is under-ranked. They are ranked where their performance dictated them to be, but they are a Top 5 team right now, IMO.

 

I was going to say "Well, of course it is based on performance" but then I realized that UK doesn't deserve #35 based on their performance. Top 5 may be pushing it but UL should be higher.

How does Duke lose back to back games and only slide 4 spots?

How does Duke lose back to back games and only slide 4 spots?

Because there is a clear Duke bias from coast to coast among other coaches... :lol:

Because there is a clear Duke bias from coast to coast among other coaches... :lol:

 

Clearly. :lol:

How does Duke lose back to back games and only slide 4 spots?

How does UK get blown out by 41 and a week and a half later start getting votes?

 

I don't care how good Vandy is, they are 14th.No team that is remotely close to the Top 25 should get beat by 41 to anyone.

How does UK get blown out by 41 and a week and a half later start getting votes?

 

I don't care how good Vandy is, they are 14th.No team that is remotely close to the Top 25 should get beat by 41 to anyone.

 

I can't argue with you here. But on the night UK got demolished, there was no team in the country that could have played with or beaten Vandy. Vandy had one of those nights where EVERYTHING went right.

How does UK get blown out by 41 and a week and a half later start getting votes?

 

I don't care how good Vandy is, they are 14th.No team that is remotely close to the Top 25 should get beat by 41 to anyone.

 

Because they're 9-3 in conference including wins over the current #1 and #14 teams?

 

The loss was bad, but the margin isn't indicitive of how UK has been playing.

^ and with next year being a ??? I hope your boys make a run for you....

 

The only point I have with the above poll, is that Louisville is under-ranked. They are ranked where their performance dictated them to be, but they are a Top 5 team right now, IMO.

 

 

 

No way top 5, but 9-10-11-12 is about right.

I thought X would be in the top 10. Bracketology has them as a 2 seed!

 

That's just ludicrous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.