February 22, 200818 yr O.K., so we all know when a coach says he's not leaving, he is usually gone the next day. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the university is doing the same thing. He's not fired......YET! (We want to announce it, so we're playing our cards close to our chest.) Smoke and fire.......
February 22, 200818 yr No, But it has been reported that he signed a contract that he had a clause he could fired for Violating NCAA rules. Which he did. Hey if IU wants to be stupid and pay him let them. :thumb::thumb:
February 22, 200818 yr No, But it has been reported that he signed a contract that he had a clause he could fired for Violating NCAA rules. Which he did. Hey if IU wants to be stupid and pay him let them. Maybe they (IU) are trying to avoid what is going on with WV and Rodriguez?
February 22, 200818 yr Author The latest.... Multiple sources reporting that the Indiana players met tonight with Director of Athletics Rick Greenspan but were given no indication that Greenspan has reached a decision on Coach Kelvin Sampson's future. Friday marks the end of the seven day investigation when the athletic director is to present a recommendation on new allegations presented in the NCAA Allegations Report. Sources also report that Indiana staff members as of this evening were still unaware of their future or fate of the investigation.
February 22, 200818 yr Bilas on ESPN reported on Mike and Mike that AD told players to be prepared in case there was a change and that Sampson had a meeting at 8:30 this morning. Also reported that Sampsons lawyers met most of the day yesterday with IU officials.
February 22, 200818 yr How many coaches did Sampson bring with him from Oklahoma? Are they any coaches left from Knight's days at Indiana?
February 22, 200818 yr Author How many coaches did Sampson bring with him from Oklahoma? Are they any coaches left from Knight's days at Indiana? Dakich.
February 22, 200818 yr Bilas on ESPN reported on Mike and Mike that AD told players to be prepared in case there was a change and that Sampson had a meeting at 8:30 this morning. Also reported that Sampsons lawyers met most of the day yesterday with IU officials. I heard that this morning as well. Call dandy Don Meridith....."Turn out the lights...the party's over"
February 22, 200818 yr Author What scenario has to happen for him to save his job? I'm not entirely sure, but I guarantee it involves a Flux Capacitor and a flying DeLorean.
February 22, 200818 yr I'm not entirely sure, but I guarantee it involves a Flux Capacitor and a flying DeLorean. Where's Doc at when you need him?
February 22, 200818 yr I'm not entirely sure, but I guarantee it involves a Flux Capacitor and a flying DeLorean. :lol::lol::lol: Anyone have some bounty for my computer screen and the coffee spill.
February 22, 200818 yr I'm not entirely sure, but I guarantee it involves a Flux Capacitor and a flying DeLorean. Mr. Sampson, H.G. Wells on line 3.:thumb:
February 22, 200818 yr Author :lol::lol::lol: Anyone have some bounty for my computer screen and the coffee spill. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.