Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rod Council.....gone..

Featured Replies

I just got a call from someone close to the situation......Rod Council apparently robbed a Speedy Mart in NC this morning...he is now gone.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to be kidding me.... I'll never understand people throwing their lives away... I really liked Rod Council the player, too..... :mad:

  • Author

It has now become almost comedic...

Does something like this re-enforce Coach Krag as the "right man?" Is he respected for his tough stance?

Does something like this re-enforce Coach Krag as the "right man?" Is he respected for his tough stance?

 

Tough stance? I'm pretty sure that this one was a no-brainer. Very sad to see someone that young throw everything away like that.

Tough stance? I'm pretty sure that this one was a no-brainer.

 

I agree...Coach K didn't really have a choice.

I agree...Coach K didn't really have a choice.

 

No, he did what he had to do. I'm just glad that Council didn't hurt anyone--its just a shame.

Council charged with armed robbery

 

The story quotes the Haywood County Sheriff’s Department report as saying a suspect entered the store, pulled “what looked to be a 9 mm Uzi” on the clerk and demanded all the business’s money and the clerk’s cell phone.

 

 

 

 

Wow.

Tough stance? I'm pretty sure that this one was a no-brainer. Very sad to see someone that young throw everything away like that.

 

Let me re-phrase. Does this incident make people look with a closer eye at some of Bobby P's players and support Coach Krag in his past disciplinary actions?

Didn't Council get busted in his past for stealing some electronic equipment?

Petrino's fault...Kragthorpe inherited all of these issues...or that is what he has alluded to...says he will elaborate some time.

Have a kid in college and I was sad to hear about the player. He really doesn't understand what he had. Bama had a freshman who robbed two students on campus last week. Rod had a scholly to Va.Tech and had it pulled after some problems as a senior.

Rod had a scholly to Va.Tech and had it pulled after some problems as a senior.

 

If Va Tech won't take you.....

I just got a call from someone close to the situation......Rod Council apparently robbed a Speedy Mart in NC this morning...he is now gone.

 

Hopefully the kid can get his life together at some point..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.