February 20, 200818 yr Georgia should have one more run in them at this point. If UK responds well, it's a win...
February 20, 200818 yr Bradley not playing very well tonight, maybe he can hit a shot to get him in rhythm.
February 20, 200818 yr A couple of baskets in a row from the Cats, crazy shot in the lane from Harris, then Bradley hits Patterson on the break. 52-41 UK
February 20, 200818 yr Author Nice pass from Bradley to Patterson...oh and the finish by PP wasn't all that bad
February 20, 200818 yr Kentucky hitting a rough stretch offensively right now and Georgia goes on a little run. 52-47 UK
February 20, 200818 yr Kentucky hitting a rough stretch offensively right now and Georgia goes on a little run. 52-47 UK Wish I would have predicted something like this... :lol:
February 20, 200818 yr I would really appreciate a few blowout wins by UK. I mean LSU 96 type whippings. Consistent tight games won or decided in the last two or three minutes are hard on those of us with heart disease in our family. (And I mean blowout wins BY KY.)
February 20, 200818 yr I love reading up date threads. A player can be terrible one minute and make great plays the next. GT I think you like watching these scrappy cats play.:sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.