Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Stevenson would foul out or something. Get him outta there..

 

 

He shot from about the free throw line almost straight aligned with the basket and it was atleast 2 feet off to the left. It barely grazed the left side of the backboard.

  • Author
I wish Stevenson would foul out or something. Get him outta there..

 

 

He shot from about the free throw line almost straight aligned with the basket and it was atleast 2 feet off to the left. It barely grazed the left side of the backboard.

 

And what put Mark Coury in? I'm satisfied with Perry Stevenson

And what put Mark Coury in? I'm satisfied with Perry Stevenson

 

Put in Jasper. I'd rather play with Jasper, Bradley, Crawford, Harris, Patterson.

Put in Jasper. I'd rather play with Jasper, Bradley, Crawford, Harris, Patterson.

Jasper is in...

Jasper is in...

 

He wasn't when Stevenson took that horrible shot...Harris was in if I do believe.

He wasn't when Stevenson took that horrible shot...Harris was in if I do believe.

So what you really want is 40 minutes with those 5 guys...

The wheels on the bus are falling off.......

Quality Senior level play by Bradley fouling the 3pt shooter

Patterson is MONEY inside the paint. 46-38 UK

  • Author

Crowd begins to get behind us then we do something to screw it up...

Good job Stevenson!

 

Agreed. Solid defensive rebound, and even though he missed a layup, he stayed with it and got the assist...

Nice backdoor from Pat to Joe, 48-39 UK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.