Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Patterson is playing like a monster!!!

  • Replies 117
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the first Vandy game? I believe that was televised on CBS...

 

I'm not counting CBS because most of those games are regional. I'm counting like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU.

I'm not counting CBS because most of those games are regional. I'm counting like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU.

 

The regional broadcasts are the ones on Raycom, the games through the network itself are nationally televised and should be counted.

  • Author

Georgia playing with a bit of fire now. Down only 7

16 point lead becomes 4 quicker than I can type.

 

29-25 UK

  • Author

Georgia with a 3 to cut it to four.

 

29-25 UK

I dont like that timeout. I feel like it just gives Georgia a rest after they might be a little tired from trying to come back.

The regional broadcasts are the ones on Raycom, the games through the network itself are nationally televised and should be counted.

 

Are you positive? Because when I'm in Tennessee and UK is playing if UT is playing at that same time it's shown on CBS...CBS airs different games.

I dont like that timeout. I feel like it just gives Georgia a rest after they might be a little tired from trying to come back.

 

Pretty much have to take it though, the group we had on the floor was not performing

Are you positive? Because when I'm in Tennessee and UK is playing if UT is playing at that same time it's shown on CBS...CBS airs different games.

 

I think in that situation the UK game is the nationally televised game, and is only interrupted if the regional team is playing (e.g. UT in this case)

The D is getting very lazy...

I think in that situation the UK game is the nationally televised game, and is only interrupted if the regional team is playing (e.g. UT in this case)

 

I dunno...We'll just agree to disagree on CBS..

 

Let's do it this way then. They are 2-8 when playing on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU.

I think in that situation the UK game is the nationally televised game, and is only interrupted if the regional team is playing (e.g. UT in this case)

 

CBS typically does true regional broadcasts where each region of the country gets a different game for the most part. They do have a true national game from time to time, but not a lot...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.