Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy Dykes / pound your chest

Featured Replies

I don't mind him.

You get Dykes and Nessler again tonight. No Erin Andrews though.

 

Booooo.

Booooo.

 

Is that "booo" for Nessler and Dykes or for NOT having Erin?

I'd say boooo for not having Erin courtside

Erin Andrews2.jpg

Although, Jeannine Edwards as the second teamer tonight at courtside isn't too bad

 

jeannine.jpg

I grew fond of Dykes a few years ago when he was always on BigMonday's midnight game. I do know that he coached at UK, slept on Rupp's couch and loves when UK screens on a 45 degree angle.

The thing I can't stand about him is the fact that he will use the same phrase over and over. On the Mississippi State game Saturday, I know he said a half dozen times "Jamont Gordon's strength is his strength". Say it once and it's a good point, say it more than three times and I want to shoot the TV. :madman:

I don't mind Dykes. He does get a little repetitive, but that's because he is at UK regularly.

 

I do like Erin Andrews. And I was booing because she won't be there.

 

Unfortunately (kind of) I'll be watching the game on an HDTV, so there goes any shot of Jeannine Edwards looking too good.:p

  • Author
I'd say boooo for not having Erin courtside

 

:thumb:, She does ease the pain of listening to J.D :D.

 

T.V. Mute, Radio broadcast on for me if he is calling the game ;).

:thumb:,

T.V. Mute, Radio broadcast on for me if he is calling the game ;).

 

 

The only problem with that is that the radio is always a couple of seconds ahead of the TV. I can't stand that.

  • Author
The only problem with that is that the radio is always a couple of seconds ahead of the TV. I can't stand that.

 

:thumb: True, but sometime I put up with it regardless.:thumb:

Don't forget to stand on the nail mark at the free throw line guys.

Here is my quote from the UK-GA game tonight that I found to be relevent in this situation:

 

Did anyone hear Dykes say UK hadn't played with a low post presence for the last couple of seasons and didn't know how to pass the ball to a player like Patterson?

 

Hello.

 

Say what you want about Morris, but he was definitly a low-post presence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.