Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2-12

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What say you?

 

I think the Cats are playing better then they were when these two teams first hooked up. However Vandy is going to be looking for some revenge.

 

Game is on ESPN at 9.:thumb:

 

I'm taking the Cats by 5.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game will go the distance with the cats hanging on by a thread !:thumb:

Vandy by 6 since it's in Nashville

I want the cats to win but I just don't see it happening...IMO The only chance they have is if they limit the turnovers and win the war of the boards...If not I see Vandy winning by 10+...:cool:

Kentucky- 77

Vandy- 68

The key to this game is if we can lock up on Shan Foster like we did to Chris Lofton.

For some reason I just think the Cats pull off the upset. Hope I'm right.

I think UK will win, I don't think Vandy is very good at all. BCG will have them ready. I have a gut feeling that Joe Crawford goes nuts.

 

UK 66

Vandy 58

UK by 2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.