Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2-12

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For the record, Vandy is 14-0 at home this season.

 

Kentucky has almost always had tough games there regardless of the talent level.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the record, Vandy is 14-0 at home this season.

 

I believe they were undefeated(at least in the SEC) when they came to Rupp. The Cats that beat them the first time are even tougher now, make it; UK-76 Vandy- 71

I believe they were undefeated(at least in the SEC) when they came to Rupp. The Cats that beat them the first time are even tougher now, make it; UK-76 Vandy- 71

 

I think UK will win the game also - I was just pointing out the "facts".

 

I see tonight's game as a gigantic OPPORTUNITY for the Cats to get back in the eyes of the nation.

UK is not a good road team at all and Vandy is overated. I guess ill take the dores at home, close game either way.

 

UK - 79

Vandy - 82

Kentucky- 77

Vandy- 68

The key to this game is if we can lock up on Shan Foster like we did to Chris Lofton.

 

Chris had 22points.

I'm sorry to say that I think the Cats five game winning streak will come to a end tonight at Nashville. Vanderbilt 79,Kentucky 71.:cry:

What does the injury report look like tonight for the Cats? Vandy is nothing but an average team and when fully healthy UK is definitely the better team imo. This is a very winnable game for UK.

U.K.'s win over Vandy earlier sent them into a tailspin. I hope that I am wrong but imo Vandy has been waiting on this one for a while. Vandy is tough in their place.

 

Vandy 81

U.K. 70

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

UK by 7.

Chris had 22points.

 

My point was that we kept him in check, because his usual game against Kentucky is alot more than that. I guess I should've specified.

Wow this poll is comical. Without Meeks @ Vandy 80% think UK is going to win. It's one thing to be a fan but to be completely biased is another.

Wow this poll is comical. Without Meeks @ Vandy 80% think UK is going to win. It's one thing to be a fan but to be completely biased is another.

 

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.