Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Alabama 52

Featured Replies

Good win for the cats today. Was at the game, and had the most annoying person behind me! The REFS blew every call kinda guy. I mean this guy was getting on everyones nerves. He was one of those guys.... Other then that great day at rupp.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great monentum for the end of the year. I couldn't really tell Ramel took off, looked like the same old Ramel. In a good way. But thats five in a row. We need to go into Vandy and sneak out with a win.

Go Cats!

5 in a row. Half way done in the SEC and stand at 6-2. Lets hope we can do the same in the 2nd half!!

I take another 6-2 in the 2nd half, would you?:D

Great defense in the 2nd half won this one for the Cats,and that's what it's going to take to win in this league.

I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss. :thumb:

 

You got that right!:thumb:

I can't be too upset...Bama did have the #1 recruiting class in football!!! :D

 

:lol::lol: :thumb: That they did, I still like Bama football.

I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss. :thumb:
:thumb:

 

Great defense in the 2nd half won this one for the Cats,and that's what it's going to take to win in this league.

:thumb:

You got that right!:thumb:

 

:thumb:

 

 

5 in a row now :ylsuper:, imo Tues. in Nashville will be critical, Vandy will be ready.

I take another 6-2 in the 2nd half, would you?:D

If we do were in baby.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that Billy G. seemed to change up his defensive philosphy from earlier in the season? If people remember earlier in the season Billy G had the players playing tight defense as soon as the ball got over half court, and it kept making our guys get beat off the dribble. However since SEC play it seems like he has had the guys lay off a little bit, and wait till they get a little close before he has the players get tight defensive pressure on them, which has cut down on getting beat off the dribble as much. That change IMO has been the biggest reason for the improvement to our defense, because earlier in the year we were just getting killed off the dribble.

 

:thumb: You are correct. We were being embarrassed off the dribble early in the season, Still are getting beat some like that but BCG has definatley changed / made adjustments I believe.

This team now is playing hard everytime out instead of seemingly when they want to.

IMO is that BCG has finally got them playing HIS way and not theirs.:thumb:

Gottfried (or Got Fired as we will soon be calling him)

 

If he gets fired can I have the job? I could win the SEC with Steele, Hendrix and Gee back next season.

Given the circumstances, what with all of UK's injuries, this was a solid win for the Cats. They need to hold serve at home, and this was the first step...

Given the circumstances, what with all of UK's injuries, this was a solid win for the Cats. They need to hold serve at home, and this was the first step...

 

See, that wasn't that hard--was it? ;)

I think Bilas was arguing tonight that everyone has had injuries just about. But the thing about UK is UK couldnt afford to have injuries, especially early in the year. When you look at a team like UK, they were without Padgett and Palacios, but it wasnt as bad because they had capable players like Earl Clark, Caracter (most games) and Farley. With UK, it just killed us having players out and costed us against some weak teams.

I think Bilas was arguing tonight that everyone has had injuries just about.

 

And he was right... Some teams are just better at adapting and overcoming those injuries.

Just in case anyone is curious and wants to cue up the Jeffersons theme song, UK keeps moving on up the RPI ladder. :thumb:

 

86 Minnesota 15-7

87 Missouri 13-11

88 UTEP 14-8

89 Kentucky 12-9

90 Duquesne 15-7

91 N.C. Asheville 14-5

92 Wake Forest 14-8

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.