February 10, 200818 yr And he was right... Some teams are just better at adapting and overcoming those injuries. I think if you are partially considering who the best teams are by the end of the year it will be hard to leave UK out if UK has a decent record at the end of the year. I think there are several teams in the nation that create matchup problems adn depth problems for UK, but I feel like on a given night this team can beat most teams.
February 10, 200818 yr Great win albeit ugly! We must start keeping the ball and stop giving it away if we are going to make a serious tourney run! We can play with any team in the SEC but turnovers are going to be our down fall! Good game CATS, keep it up!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.