Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida@Tennessee predictions

Featured Replies

Tennessee 82-75.

No matter what happens Kentucky is in second place in the East!

Tennessee at home by 12 and Pat Summitt paints her chest and stands in the crowd in support of Bruce.....lol

Tennessee wins this one at home. Should be a good game. Look forward to see Chism and Crews match up with Speights.

I'll go with the upset.

 

Florida 79

Tennessee 72

9 PM on ESPN

 

I will say Vols by 15.

I hope Florida wins to give Tennessee their 2nd loss,but I think the Vols will win at home 84-75.Go Gators.

Ill take the the Gators! I hope Lofton has a nice game though.

I hate Flordia but think that they will by 11

 

Wow, 11? Really? I think Florida makes it a close game, but Tennessee will take care of business, and hopefully Lofton will do some major damage from behind the 3-point line...that is the key. The games that he has dominated, the team has done very well in most cases.

I hate Flordia but think that they will by 11

 

Ur kidding me? Florida is not that good and plus it's on the road I wouldn not doubt we get another Arkansas type game from the Gators. It sucks when you dont get the calls when you go on the road. Plus the Vols have so many weapons so I'll go with....

 

Tennessee 83

Florida 69

I like the VOLS in this one, but I think the GATORS make a good game of it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.