February 6, 200818 yr Lofton is hitting those 3's already. Tennessee comes back from being down by 13 to tie it up at 30.
February 6, 200818 yr Florida up 32-30. They jumped out to a 16-3 lead. Lofton is hot, has 3 trey's already.
February 6, 200818 yr Why does Bruce Pearl sit Chris on the bench after he hits several 3-pointers and seems to be on fire? He does this all the time. I just don't get it.
February 6, 200818 yr I'm really starting to hate Calathis (SP). He definitley carried the ball there, and then tried to sell it like it was a foul instead.
February 6, 200818 yr Lofton has 13 at the half, and seems to be playing well. Sad for him, he just lost his grandmother.... My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I'm sure he's playing this one for her.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.