Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Coach Knight.....

Featured Replies

I am curious to see what your alls favorite Coach Knight moment is. Was it at a press conference or a tirade on the court?

 

Curious to hear you what you guys say.

I believe the "bury me" comment, to the Indiana faithful, was hilarious.

Making Hank Iba and honorary asst. coach for the '84 Olympics

I enjoyed the many "game faces" of Bob Knight...:lol:

I enjoyed the many "game faces" of Bob Knight...:lol:

 

Yep, much like "playoffs" and we think of Mora, hearing the phrase "game face" will always make me think of Knight. Just classic, classic stuff. :lol:

I like the chair throw and telling the reported the he screwed up enough already. He, sadly, will be remembered for the bad stuff. I am curious to hear what the Indiana fan on here says.

Another one that I saw last night that I lauged out loud at was when a reporter asked a question and then said "If I don't ask this question I will probably be fired so...." and Knight interrupts and says something along the line of "You think it matters to me if you get fired? It would make it a whole lot easier on me if you did!" or something to that affect...:lol:

Yep, much like "playoffs" and we think of Mora, hearing the phrase "game face" will always make me think of Knight. Just classic, classic stuff. :lol:

 

Another one that falls under that category is hearing "practice?!"...

 

:laugh:

1. The "Game Faces" is a classic.

 

2. "I'd say this was a Mickey Mouse operation but that would be an insult to Mickey Mouse."

 

3. His overall hatred for the media.

I enjoyed the many "game faces" of Bob Knight...:lol:

 

Definately a classic, I also liked the interview where he talked about the refs being overweight in pants 2 sizes too small like prostitues or something to that effect.

When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can....

 

Senior Day 1994 Indiana University Mens Basketball

His game faces gets my vote.

Let's all remember Rule #8, when discussing some of his comments....

8. Any attempt to use or suggest profanity is prohibited. This means you may not use symbols to replace some or all of the letters in a word that might otherwise be blocked by the BGP word filter.

The press conference where he was using the glass as a crystal ball is my favorite.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.