Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHat about an Outdoor Forum?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Cheer, I think the reason why there wouldnt be a cheerleading forum, isnt because of the is it a sport debate. I know a girl who has 3 national championship rings because of cheerleading, makes my state rings look bad. Anyway, its the interest in the forum. I dont think there would be a huge interest in a cheerleading forum which is why there isnt a need for one. But on the other hand, there seems to be a good amount of interest in.

 

Hey I graduated from UK the 7 time defending national champ in Cheerleading

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. well then. I went to Gatlinburg yesterday, and i got a big bear. (Teddy of course) :bounce: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that this forum would get alot of use. It would have a wide range of possible posts and it sounds like we have alot of outdoor lovers here. I vote yes.

I think it would be great, just look at all the interest when someone asked about hiking. And then there was the hunting. It would be neat to share some good fishing areas and hiking spots.

Gets My Vote!

 

Even though BG Preps seems dedicated to the competition sports.

Fishing is very competitive,,,, We could have a BGP's bass tourney......

Two :thumb: :thumb: on this one ,My avatar answers this.

Originally posted by cammando

Fishing is very competitive,,,, We could have a BGP's bass tourney......

Fishin'...Now you're talking my language.:thumb:
Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

If cheerleading isn't a sport , neither are any of these things :bounce: :bounce:

general discussion isn't a sport either. there are several reasons why a cheerleading forum isn't a good idea, a cheerleading thread got locked down. there seems to be alot of interest in a outdoor forum though

Anyone else?

 

BTW, formerky stole my thunder. This forum is not a sports forum but we have it. Of course, we are first and foremost a high school sports forum but I don't mind doing other things if there is an interest. On the Cheerleading, I just don't think this is the place for that. Too many things can go wrong.

Originally posted by theguru

Anyone else?

 

BTW, formerky stole my thunder. This forum is not a sports forum but we have it. Of course, we are first and foremost a high school sports forum but I don't mind doing other things if there is an interest. On the Cheerleading, I just don't think this is the place for that. Too many things can go wrong.

your slipping:D

I vote YES. Terrific idea.

I'm all for the outdoor forum.

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

If cheerleading isn't a sport , neither are any of these things :bounce: :bounce:

 

Hello? I am a cheerleader, and I think hunting, fishing, etc. are definatley sports! And hey, who says cheerleading isn't a sport? Huh? But, we really shouldnt be areguing about this subject here! How about suggest a cheerleading forum? I know there would be many posts on this!!! But I think the outdoor forum was a great idea! :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.