WHat about an Outdoor Forum?

FlagetRocks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea. I know I would enjoy it tremendously and would participate in it. The outdoors is a very integral part of our past in KY and many people participate in those activities.

How about it Guru?

(I've been wondering what I was going to do after football season on BGP)

I love the outdoors and would love to have this forum. Will it take away from the General Discussion Forum though? What exactly could we limit to being in the OUTDOOR FORUM, there has to be limitations in order for MODS to move topics that are off course. If not it will simply turn into another Gen. Forum.

Originally posted by 3wishes

I love the outdoors and would love to have this forum. Will it take away from the General Discussion Forum though? What exactly could we limit to being in the OUTDOOR FORUM, there has to be limitations in order for MODS to move topics that are off course. If not it will simply turn into another Gen. Forum.

what i was thinking is anything to do with the outdoors, like hunting, fishing, camping, hiking. Just check out the outdoor channel

Yes and no. In theory all the other forums we have, take away from the general forum. But I dont think it would be that hard to tell if something should be moved or not. I dont think people would talk about video games, cheerleading and habbits in the outdoor forum

Originally posted by FlagetRocks

For those who like to hunt, fish, hike, camp and so on. Bird dogs, retrievers of all types. Stuff like that. How does that sound?

Also here is where you talk about your trip to Gatlinburg, or out west.

Any interest?

If cheerleading isn't a sport , neither are any of these things :bounce: :bounce: