Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHat about an Outdoor Forum?

Featured Replies

For those who like to hunt, fish, hike, camp and so on. Bird dogs, retrievers of all types. Stuff like that. How does that sound?

 

 

Also here is where you talk about your trip to Gatlinburg, or out west.

 

Any interest?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would probably get more posts than swimming. (no offense to the aquamanics)

Great Idea. I know I would enjoy it tremendously and would participate in it. The outdoors is a very integral part of our past in KY and many people participate in those activities.

 

How about it Guru?

 

(I've been wondering what I was going to do after football season on BGP)

I think it's a great idea as well. I'm sure it would get a fair number of posts.

too many bugs...

I would like to hear a lot more opinions first.

I love the outdoors and would love to have this forum. Will it take away from the General Discussion Forum though? What exactly could we limit to being in the OUTDOOR FORUM, there has to be limitations in order for MODS to move topics that are off course. If not it will simply turn into another Gen. Forum.

Originally posted by 3wishes

I love the outdoors and would love to have this forum. Will it take away from the General Discussion Forum though? What exactly could we limit to being in the OUTDOOR FORUM, there has to be limitations in order for MODS to move topics that are off course. If not it will simply turn into another Gen. Forum.

what i was thinking is anything to do with the outdoors, like hunting, fishing, camping, hiking. Just check out the outdoor channel

  • Author

Yes and no. In theory all the other forums we have, take away from the general forum. But I dont think it would be that hard to tell if something should be moved or not. I dont think people would talk about video games, cheerleading and habbits in the outdoor forum

I would love it! Outdoors is my life!!!!

I would love to have a hunting and fishing forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FlagetRocks

For those who like to hunt, fish, hike, camp and so on. Bird dogs, retrievers of all types. Stuff like that. How does that sound?

 

 

Also here is where you talk about your trip to Gatlinburg, or out west.

 

Any interest?

 

If cheerleading isn't a sport , neither are any of these things :bounce: :bounce:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.