Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which ALL A's will we see in the Sweet 16?

Featured Replies

Just curious, which teams(if any) that made it to the All A State Tournament will we likely see in March?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams with decent chances are Paintsville, Hazard and University Heights. I would say in that order. Maybe Gallatin County or Rose Hill ...

You could put Cumberland and Pineville in from the 13th. It is wide open with both of them having a chance if they play well.

The teams with decent chances are Paintsville, Hazard and University Heights. I would say in that order. Maybe Gallatin County or Rose Hill ...

 

Elliot Co. or Rose Hill from the 16th.

The teams with decent chances are Paintsville, Hazard and University Heights. I would say in that order. Maybe Gallatin County or Rose Hill ...

 

Also Shelby Valley along with Paintsville in the 15th.

The teams with decent chances are Paintsville, Hazard and University Heights. I would say in that order. Maybe Gallatin County or Rose Hill ...

 

I think Elliott County will have something to say about that!!!!!!:fire:

If you go back and do some research, not many Go ALL A and win the region(sweet 16). Without going back and looking, I think maybe the only team to do both was maybe Elliott Co last year. The two years before that, there was none. In fact not many A teams go period each year. Last year there was 2 JBS and Elliott, the year befor there was one Hazard, the year before that there was one UHA. The year before that I think UHA was the only ones again. This year the 14th,15th,and 16th cant help but have an A team go. So looking at history it will be JBS 14th, Shelby Valley 15th, and Elliott in the 16th. Just a thought. Reminder(Shelby Valley was no an A team last year).

Gallatin County from the 8th Region. Go Wildcats!:thumb::thumb:

Gallatin County from the 8th Region. Go Wildcats!:thumb::thumb:

 

Somebody help I just fainted!:thumb:

Gallatin County from the 8th Region. Go Wildcats!:thumb::thumb:

 

I knew you was a Gallatin Co. fan all along.:ylsuper:

I think that Gallatin Co is good enough to take the eighth but there are not going to be any good draws, and I think Gallatin Co will have a very hard time putting together 3 games together in three nights. Hope that they can, but they don't have the depth I think they would need.

I think that Gallatin Co is good enough to take the eighth but there are not going to be any good draws, and I think Gallatin Co will have a very hard time putting together 3 games together in three nights. Hope that they can, but they don't have the depth I think they would need.

 

You have to BELIEVE!:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I think that Gallatin Co is good enough to take the eighth but there are not going to be any good draws, and I think Gallatin Co will have a very hard time putting together 3 games together in three nights. Hope that they can, but they don't have the depth I think they would need.

 

They do not have to win 3 games in 3 nights. After the 1st round they would have either 3 or 4 nights off before a semifinal matchup

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.