February 2, 200818 yr Is Bradley's injury that bad I missed it? If it is then that is DEVASTATING. Looked really bad, but I haven't heard anything official. He looked really woosy when he got up off the deck with Gillispie helping him over to the bench. He had a couple of cuts on his chin and face, and just looked out of it.
February 2, 200818 yr That was a nasty fall Bradley took. Looked like he was getting stitched up on the bench. He's a tough guy, I look for him to be back in the second half.
February 2, 200818 yr I think he tried to flop and make it look like a harder foul and it ended up getting him hurt. I think he caught a dirty elbow shove in the lower back from a much bigger guy and that theory was cleary backed by the video evidence :thumb:
February 2, 200818 yr I can see why they didn't call it intentional, he did make an attempt at the ball. However I thought it was a hard enough foul to warrant an intentional whether he was going for the ball or not. And I don't think Bradley took a flop either. He just couldn't get his hands out in time. Did you see the intentional they called on Jasper a couple of weeks ago?
February 2, 200818 yr I think he caught a dirty elbow shove in the lower back from a much bigger guy and that theory was cleary backed by the video evidence :thumb: I think that he was trying to overemphasize the foul and he ended up hurting himself. I really like Bradley, but he tries to overemphasize every foul.
February 2, 200818 yr Crawford is playing well and Jasper's doing a good job at the point. Hopefully, Bradley can play in the 2nd half or Meeks can get some minutes. Overall, I think they're looking pretty sharp on both ends and have kept the turnovers down. They just need to keep grinding in the 2nd half...
February 2, 200818 yr Bradley face-planted himself into the court and if he is not suffering from a concussion then he is a lucky man. I thought for sure he broke his nose or jaw.
February 2, 200818 yr Author Did you see the intentional they called on Jasper a couple of weeks ago? No I didn't get to catch that.
February 2, 200818 yr Anyone hear Seth Davis at halftime saying "Ramel Bradley needs to get it going". Does he even watch the games or is he just an idiot?
February 2, 200818 yr Author Anyone hear Seth Davis at halftime saying "Ramel Bradley needs to get it going". Does he even watch the games or is he just an idiot? This is what he is.:thumb:
February 2, 200818 yr Bradley was out warming up before the second half but Gillispie and the trainer pulled him out and then he went back into the locker room. Don't expect we'll see him in the second half.
February 2, 200818 yr Anyone hear Seth Davis at halftime saying "Ramel Bradley needs to get it going". Does he even watch the games or is he just an idiot? The latter, just an idiot. Going to be tough to win this one with Porter on the floor in the second half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.