February 2, 200818 yr Crawford just got taken to school. I think he's hurting now too. If he goes to the bench we are in serious trouble. Spotted this a few plays back. He is very ginger on that foot at the moment.
February 2, 200818 yr Bliss is getting away with everything, I can't stand this kid. 48-47 UGA Ok so yea you could throw Bliss in with the commentators for a package deal, I'd probably fight all three of them right now.
February 2, 200818 yr UGA on a 17-5 run, in the last few minutes. Also, somehow we have forgotten how to rebound. Perry Stevenson has disappeared, and we could really us Ramel Bradley to handle the rock.
February 2, 200818 yr Need to get Patterson a few touches here in the post! Ask and yee shal receive.:banana:
February 2, 200818 yr Sheraton just dropped the ball... Memphis and Louisville rivals... Maybe 20 years ago???
February 2, 200818 yr Author Ask and yee shal receive.:banana: Patterson really has to put UK on his back and carry us to this victory right here. Crawford obviously is stuggling with his foot injury.
February 2, 200818 yr Meeks out the entired game, Bradley out most of the game, Stevenson transparent, and Crawford at about 70%, if they win this one, I dunno how they will the next one..... Atleast not under these circumstances.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.