Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

Can't beleive nobody started this already.

 

UK - 16

UGa - 15

 

At the 10 minute mark in the first half.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Bradley just got face planted, quite literally. Bunch of blood.

 

He looks roughed up. Possibly a concussion and broken jaw is what I'm guessing right now. Bleeding from chin.

I think he tried to flop and make it look like a harder foul and it ended up getting him hurt.

Bradley just got face planted, quite literally. Bunch of blood.

 

He looks roughed up. Possibly a concussion and broken jaw is what I'm guessing right now. Bleeding from chin.

 

 

How in the world they can call an intentional foul on Jasper a couple of weeks ago, and not call on here is beyond me.

 

 

 

I think he tried to flop and make it look like a harder foul and it ended up getting him hurt.

 

 

No one in their right mind would take a fall like that on purpose.

What is wrong with Jodie Meeks?

  • Author

20-19 UK with 5 minutes to play in the first.

Can anyone answer my question?

  • Author
How in the world they can call an intentional foul on Jasper a couple of weeks ago, and not call on here is beyond me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one in their right mind would take a fall like that on purpose.

 

I can see why they didn't call it intentional, he did make an attempt at the ball. However I thought it was a hard enough foul to warrant an intentional whether he was going for the ball or not.

 

And I don't think Bradley took a flop either. He just couldn't get his hands out in time.

Can anyone answer my question?

 

The radio guys said before the game that it was the same injury as before, hip flexor.

  • Author
Can anyone answer my question?

 

I have no idea. Hopefully we'll see him in the second half.

Krebs before Porter???

Is Bradley's injury that bad I missed it? If it is then that is DEVASTATING.

  • Author
Is Bradley's injury that bad I missed it? If it is then that is DEVASTATING.

 

He might have a concussion. He looked real shaky after getting up from that foul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.