Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

Maybe this has been addressed already and I just missed it, can anyone explain he coaches shoes?

 

Coaches vs Cancer I believe

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevenson hits them both 63-58 UK

UK looks to finish this one out, 5 seconds left and Stevenson going to the line again.

This just in....Georgia is BAD.

Stevenson misses the 1st, TO on the floor, 63-58 UK.

This just in....Georgia is BAD.

 

Undefeated at home this year, until now it would appear

Coaches vs Cancer I believe

 

Really, is it for the whole season? I just noticed it today, thought Billy G was trying to prove something, then realized they all had them all. Well atleast on UK's bench I mean.

Huge win against the odds today on the road!!! UGA couldn't throw one in the ocean down the stretch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.