Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

Crawford has 20 already today, 38-29 UK. 16:30 left

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patterson with the dunk! Assist to Coury.

 

40-29 UK, Cats on a 10-0 run!

Hope Joe is alright, he looked like he was limping a little on that last set. Can not afford to lose him too.

  • Author
Crawford has 20 already today, 38-29 UK. 16:30 left

 

Crawford and Patterson probably have 85-90% of our points in this game.:eek:

 

Crawford with 20 and Patterson with 10. So they got 75% of our points thus far. Harris and Stevenson need to step it up.

Crawford is back on the floor, looks to be okay

Crawford and Patterson probably have 85-90% of our points in this game.:eek:

 

Crawford with 20 and Patterson with 10. So they got 75% of our points thus far. Harris and Stevenson need to step it up.

 

About 72% right now, Crawford with 20 and Patterson with 10.

Georgia on a 6-0 run right now 42-37 UK

6-0 Run by Georgia, good god I'd hope so, this current line up, probably one of the worst they have to offer.

I'm sorry Dave Bliss is a punk he'll sucker punch any chance he gets and I can't wait for somebody to take him out. If he hurt my leader on the floor any chance I get I'm fouling him hard trying to take his butt out.

I feel like I'm watching the Bengals anymore, injuries and lack of depth, are killing the team.

Crawford scoes 2 to putUK back up by 4, 44-40 UK

 

Crawford grimacing, or so says Clark Kellogg

  • Author

Crawford just got taken to school. I think he's hurting now too. If he goes to the bench we are in serious trouble.

The commentators on CBS, I'm not sure if I'm just upset, but I really genuinely think I'd try to fight them if I saw them after the game. So annoying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.