Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will Memphis lose?

Featured Replies

How so? The majority of the roster has been to the Elite 8 twice in a row and have the necessary experience to make it happen. They added the only missing piece to the puzzle in Rose, and they have a path of little to no resistance in CUSA. UT will be a challenge, but after watching them play Bama the other night, I am confident Memphis St wins that one at home...
Very easy, it's nearly impossible to go undefeated any more and win the title.

 

Memphis lacks the half-court offense, in a low scoring game to survive and advance, against teams that can rebound with them. Rose is a very good player, but nonetheless a Freshman.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very easy, it's nearly impossible to go undefeated any more and win the title.

 

Memphis lacks the half-court offense, in a low scoring game to survive and advance, against teams that can rebound with them. Rose is a very good player, but nonetheless a Freshman.

Oklahoma, Georgetown, Arizona and UConn disagree... ;)

Somebody, out of their remaining regular season games will beat them. Somebody unexpected, IMHO.

If Tennessee does not beat them they will go into the tourney undefeated and most probably make the final four. I have watched them three times and they have a very good team. JD

Houston beat UK so they can beat Memphis no problem ;)

I'm going to guess...

 

Elite Eight for the third straight year...

I do not think they will lose in the regular season, unless Tennessee can knock them of and I am betting NO on that one.

 

I think they make it to the Final Four and lose in the semi's!

Final Four or the NC.

Undefeated National Champs...

 

I second that motion.

I think Tennessee could knock them off and if not they won't lose until the final four or elite eight.

How so? The majority of the roster has been to the Elite 8 twice in a row and have the necessary experience to make it happen. They added the only missing piece to the puzzle in Rose, and they have a path of little to no resistance in CUSA. UT will be a challenge, but after watching them play Bama the other night, I am confident Memphis St wins that one at home...

 

It's called a choke. I just don't think they can run the table...Nobodys perfect.:D

Houston beat UK so they can beat Memphis no problem ;)

 

:lol:

If they loose in the regular season its going to be TN. If they dont loose to them, they will go undefeated untill tourny time. They are a great time but for some reason I dont see them winning it all.

Maybe on Saturday or Monday..... Final Four Weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.