January 31, 200818 yr First time undefeated teams make it to the Super Bowl and the NCAA Championship.
February 1, 200818 yr I think it is very possible. Memphis is the best team that I have seen this season.
February 1, 200818 yr They will not lose to Tennessee because the have the same style of game as the Vols, run up and down the court for quick easy points, and a lot of them. They just do it better than the Vols. Plus Dorsey is a PHENOMINAL rebounder. Undefeated regular season, then who knows in the NCAA Tournament, strange things happen in the aht tournament.
February 1, 200818 yr Would be kinda fun to see a team make a run at that undefeated, national championship season. Course with that said, I wouldn't want Memphis to do it. To answer the thread question, it may be a while before they lose. Personally, I would like for Indiana to hold onto the title of last team to do that. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.