Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An idea I had for the Super Bowl....

Featured Replies

I think that Las Vegas should build a mega complex, and that the Super Bowl should be played there every season. It can be indoors with a grass surface very similar to the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale. The city obviously can handle the people. They also could have the basketball all star game, the occassional final four etc....the more I think about the Super Bowl, I don't like that there COULD be a home field advantage for a particular team.

NFL players in Vegas for almost a week = trouble...

NFL players in Vegas for almost a week = trouble...

 

That many fans in Vegas away from home with their boys.... double trouble.

If the game is in Vegas, it's also off the Sports Books. No dice...

I think that Las Vegas should build a mega complex, and that the Super Bowl should be played there every season. It can be indoors with a grass surface very similar to the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale. The city obviously can handle the people. They also could have the basketball all star game, the occassional final four etc....the more I think about the Super Bowl, I don't like that there COULD be a home field advantage for a particular team.

 

That's an idea! I don't think Vegas is the best place for numerous reasons (mostly because of the trouble player could get into and the trouble caused by the NBA All Star Game being there). What about bringing football back to LA through this game and idea?

If the game is in Vegas, it's also off the Sports Books. No dice...

 

I never knew that. Guess it makes sense though.

Plus, New Orleans would have a fit, since the city seems to be banking a big part of its comeback on returning to prominence as a big event destination for sports.

They need to play some place that doesn't have a professional football team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait for it........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You know what is coming...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cincinnati fits the bill!!!!!!! Anyone hear the joke about the kid suing to have the Bengals adopt him?

Go to bed lbbc... :sleep: :lol:

Go to bed lbbc... :sleep: :lol:

 

Been, woke up, can't go back to sleep. Thought I would come out and play with you guys.:D

Pacman Jones thinks it's a great idea. He's cashing his big bills for singles as we speak....

Been, woke up, can't go back to sleep. Thought I would come out and play with you guys.:D

Bengals fans have it bad, but it could be worse. Phoenix and New Orleans are fine hosts by your standards... ;)

Bengals fans have it bad, but it could be worse. Phoenix and New Orleans are fine hosts by your standards... ;)

 

Personally, I think it would be cool to put it in a place that would have weather like Green Bay did.

 

I think NE gets a HUGE advantage in Phoenix.

Personally, I think it would be cool to put it in a place that would have weather like Green Bay did.

 

I think NE gets a HUGE advantage in Phoenix.

 

They did! Two years ago in Detroit!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.