Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What about Perry Stevenson?

Featured Replies

I thought he looked very solid tonight, not only scoring some key baskets, but, also rebounding, playing solid defense and making some big plays in key situations...Do you agree or disagree?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree, he looked horrible and lost the entire game...:p

Did he finish with 14 or 16, either way he had a huge game. Him and PP played a great high low game as well.

I posted his stats earlier, I can't remember them exactly but I think it was 14 7 and 5 blocks.

Seemed to really know his way in the paint tonight, if that makes sense. Pump fakes, ball fakes, dribbles, etc. all at the correct time... was very pleased with his play. Let's hope this is the end of Mark Coury.

Seemed to really know his way in the paint tonight, if that makes sense. Pump fakes, ball fakes, dribbles, etc. all at the correct time... was very pleased with his play. Let's hope this is the end of Mark Coury.

 

Amen.

I posted his stats earlier, I can't remember them exactly but I think it was 14 7 and 5 blocks.

 

Has to be one of the best games he's played at UK.

 

Correct. It's easily his best game, unless you like to consider gaudy stats rolled up against crummy teams to be equal those compiled against good teams. Don't laugh -- a lot of Kentucky fans thought big games by Shagari Alleyne against Georgia St. and other lowlights was a sign of things to come.

He seems MUCH more comfortable with the ball in his hands. No problem taking the pass out top and moving the ball around. I'm not even terrified when he takes a dribble or two.

He's got a nice 15 footer.... Normally consistent, even though he airballed one at one point last night.

I really liked his post game comments, I had never thought much of Perry until I heard of his over appreciation for Kentucky. He directed allt he attention to PP and to UK, isn't full of himself and has a nice 15 foot shot.

He is a prime example, IMO, of what it is going to be like once everyone has bought into BCG's system. He has to be the most improved player at this point. He's playing with confidence right now and that has to be coming from the coaching staff.

Maybe he starts Coury because Stevenson is more comfortable coming of the bench? That is what I am going to say abut it, because Coury comes out and rarely sees the floor again.

Is this the same Perry Stevenson that some on here has indicated he was no better than an OVC player?

 

The young man showed some spark last night. Hope he continues it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.