Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What about Perry Stevenson?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Perry stays within his limitations and does what he does well (blocking shots and dunking) he can contribute as we saw last night. If he ever learns to knock down the 15 footer with some consistency, he will be a major contributor.

:thumb:

Stevenson's number 1 goal should be to NOT do anything more than he is capable. His only low point was the air ball last night. If he can avoid bad decisions, he deserves to be on the court as much as he can handle.

:thumb:

Stevenson's number 1 goal should be to NOT do anything more than he is capable. His only low point was the air ball last night. If he can avoid bad decisions, he deserves to be on the court as much as he can handle.

I second that.

I guess BCG could have given Stewart, Coury's 3 mins last night. I believe the last time Stewart started against San Diego that's about how much playing time he got(5mins was his total). Just being athletic does not make a ball player. BCG watches them every day in practice and I am sure if it thought Stewart could get the job done he would be in the line up. Let me ask you this question if Stewart is all that you think he is why do you think BCG is keeping him on the bench. Maybe BCG is saving him for his secret weapon. Stewart has not played enough minutes against good competition for any one on this site to know how well he can play and that is just my opinion. I like Stewart and I think he will learn the system if he gives it time, but it would not surprise me to see him transfer out after this season.

 

I'm not totally on the Stewart bandwagon, but I am convinced that he is a better option than Coury. Like you, this is just my opinion, as well. As for him transferring it wouldn't surprise me either. It was mentioned earlier that his practice habits leave alot to be desired. I'm not privy to what goes on in practice, so I will take the word of others that have made those comments.

One of the best if not the best game Stevenson has had as a Kentucky Wildcat. Let's hope he continues playing this way.

Did he finish with 14 or 16, either way he had a huge game. Him and PP played a great high low game as well.

 

I was going to say that. For a half PP and Stevenson looked like Daniels, Hayes, and Estill running the high-low.

I said this in the other thread, if UK wants to compete in the SEC and win the big games, then they have to have Stevenson playing big and having nice games. He had a very nice game against UT, and IMO that is why they won. A lot of people are wanting UK to bring in a top 10-15 ranked high school prospect to play forward or center for the Cats. Stevenson is a fine player, and IMO if he can continue to have nice games like this, then Kentucky will be more than fine..

Stevenson is starting to come around he just needs some confidence. Stewart should be playing 25 minutes a game. He is a better option than Harris or Coury. I think he must be in BCG dog house for some reason. JMO.

I was going to say that. For a half PP and Stevenson looked like Daniels, Hayes, and Estill running the high-low.

 

I had to double take haha.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.