Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton All Time SEC 3-Point Leader

Featured Replies

Lofton passes Arkansas Pat Bradley for the all time mark in the SEC!

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! Couldn't have happend to a harder worker or a better kid! He as accomplished more than many people thought he would, and we're all so proud of him!

Congrats to him. That's a smooth stroke.

 

I'm happy that it was in Rupp.

  • Author

Somehow, I believe Chris was the only that thought Tennessee could win that game even with 3.1 on the clock.

I'm not a Lofton fan but he is absolutely lights out!!!

I'm glad that Lofton broke the record. He's a good kid and a hard worker.

I am happy that it came at Rupp, and also very happy it came with a loss. It was the ideal night, got to see a Kentucky boy have a great game, and Kentucky win the game still.

  • Author
I am happy that it came at Rupp, and also very happy it came with a loss. It was the ideal night, got to see a Kentucky boy have a great game, and Kentucky win the game still.

 

:thumb:

Somehow, I believe Chris was the only that thought Tennessee could win that game even with 3.1 on the clock.

 

:thumb:

 

I was thinking the same thing. Glad to see Chris break the record. He is one of my favorite College players. I love watching him, and he seems to handle himself nicely. Congrats Chris!

Unfortunately about 150 of those had to come against UK it seemed like.

Unfortunately about 150 of those had to come against UK it seemed like.

 

Haha yeah... it does seem that way! He always played great at Rupp..

Congrats to Chris Lofton :ylsuper:. What a great accomplishment for this young man.

I am glad to see an in state Kentucky kid get this SEC record.

Congrats to him. That's a smooth stroke.

 

I'm happy that it was in Rupp.

 

:thumb: As long as it was with a Tennessee Loss I am o.k. with it. :lol:

Congrats Chris. Here's to you falling one short.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.