Lofton All Time SEC 3-Point Leader

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lofton passes Arkansas Pat Bradley for the all time mark in the SEC!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Pat Riley if you ask Brad Nessler... Ignoring the fact that when Riley was around there was no 3 point line.

How many on here, would wish JUST ONCE, to shoot like the above two shooters?

I'm a pretty good shooter, but then I see shooters like them and I'm just like ughh... haha. I feel good when I hit the open ones, which are like automatic for them, but with someone in my face.. that just makes my day. I can only imagine how they feel.

What makes Lofton's mark so impressive is the degree of difficulty on his shots. I am not discrediting Redick at all, that kid would run about 90 miles a game and work for the open look. Lofton will take the most contested shots / fadeways and drill them.

Congrats, I am very Happy for Chris, and I am glad he did it in Rupp. I am also Happy that the Vols lost. I am happy we don't have to see him against us at Rupp anymore. We only have one more game against him that we have to listen to the Commentators talk about how UK snubbed him.

Although Chris has had some very good games against UK, his team since he has been there is 2 wins and 6 loses against the Cats. He does have one win at Rupp in 06, but UK went down to TN and got it back that season.

I would like to wish Chris luck with his next step toward the NBA. I know he will give his all. He has never given any less that I have seen.

Congrats to a wonderful young man for setting such a great record within the SEC. Being the MOST prolific three-point shooter in SEC history is a remarkable feat when considering the great three point shooters that have played in the SEC and one he should be tremendously proud of!