Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton All Time SEC 3-Point Leader

Featured Replies

Lofton set the record and UT lost...I'm one happy man!!!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lofton passes Arkansas Pat Bradley for the all time mark in the SEC!

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Pat Riley if you ask Brad Nessler... Ignoring the fact that when Riley was around there was no 3 point line.

Perfection is beautiful part 1:

How many on here, would wish JUST ONCE, to shoot like the above two shooters?

How many on here, would wish JUST ONCE, to shoot like the above two shooters?

 

I'm a pretty good shooter, but then I see shooters like them and I'm just like ughh... haha. I feel good when I hit the open ones, which are like automatic for them, but with someone in my face.. that just makes my day. I can only imagine how they feel.

JJ has the PRETTIEST shot I have EVER seen!

JJ has the PRETTIEST shot I have EVER seen!

 

I have thought so, since the day I saw him fire one up in high school. I would love, JUST ONCE, to be able to fire one up with that precision.

Congrats to C-lo. Good to see it happen at Rupp, but even better to see a loss for the Vols. Sweetest stroke since that kid named J.J. Haha.

What makes Lofton's mark so impressive is the degree of difficulty on his shots. I am not discrediting Redick at all, that kid would run about 90 miles a game and work for the open look. Lofton will take the most contested shots / fadeways and drill them.

Congrats, I am very Happy for Chris, and I am glad he did it in Rupp. I am also Happy that the Vols lost. I am happy we don't have to see him against us at Rupp anymore. We only have one more game against him that we have to listen to the Commentators talk about how UK snubbed him.

Although Chris has had some very good games against UK, his team since he has been there is 2 wins and 6 loses against the Cats. He does have one win at Rupp in 06, but UK went down to TN and got it back that season.

I would like to wish Chris luck with his next step toward the NBA. I know he will give his all. He has never given any less that I have seen.

Congrats to fine young man!

Congrats to him. That's a smooth stroke.

 

I'm happy that it was in Rupp.

 

 

I agree thats where it all started!

Congrats to a wonderful young man for setting such a great record within the SEC. Being the MOST prolific three-point shooter in SEC history is a remarkable feat when considering the great three point shooters that have played in the SEC and one he should be tremendously proud of!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.