Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton All Time SEC 3-Point Leader

Featured Replies

Congrats, I am very Happy for Chris, and I am glad he did it in Rupp. I am also Happy that the Vols lost. I am happy we don't have to see him against us at Rupp anymore. We only have one more game against him that we have to listen to the Commentators talk about how UK snubbed him. Although Chris has had some very good games against UK, his team since he has been there is 2 wins and 6 loses against the Cats. He does have one win at Rupp in 06, but UK went down to TN and got it back that season.

I would like to wish Chris luck with his next step toward the NBA. I know he will give his all. He has never given any less that I have seen.

 

:thumb: I agree with all of this post and as for the highlighted part I can't believe that there hasn't been another "dead horse" - "We didn't recruit Lofton" thread on here. For the record.....Yes, I wish that U.K./Tubby would have taken him. :lol: :thumb:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooooooo glad that he's almost done. 4 years of hearing about how UK didn't take him (and UT barely did) has grown old. He did his thing, so good for him. I hope that the matchup in TB later will be the last we hear about it. The powers that be have made him a martyr!

Congratulations, now go back to Knoxville.

"It's great to have the record, but the win would've been better," Lofton said. "Give them (Kentucky) credit, they played with passion, they slowed our fast break and they handled our press real well."

 

Well said by a great kid. He gives credit where credit is due, and doesn't have any excuses. This kid is a class act for sure! :thumb:

"It's great to have the record, but the win would've been better," Lofton said. "Give them (Kentucky) credit, they played with passion, they slowed our fast break and they handled our press real well."

 

Well said by a great kid. He gives credit where credit is due, and doesn't have any excuses. This kid is a class act for sure! :thumb:

 

:thumb: That's what I like about him most.

:thumb: That's what I like about him most.

 

Same here. He could have easily made some excuse as to why they lost like.. they were playing in Rupp, they weren't getting the calls, his shots just weren't falling, but no. He says that Kentucky basically just wanted this one more than them and earned it. He's a great kid, and I hope he has an even greater future.

Same here. He could have easily made some excuse as to why they lost like.. they were playing in Rupp, they weren't getting the calls, his shots just weren't falling, but no. He says that Kentucky basically just wanted this one more than them and earned it. He's a great kid, and I hope he has an even greater future.

 

He is a class act and always has been. I wish him the best of luck and we're rooting for him to make the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.