Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corey Robinson to Troy

Featured Replies

I have heard from a good source that Corey Robinson of Lone Oak has committed to Troy, choosing them over Ole Miss and Arkansas.

Are we sure Corey was offered full scholarships by Ole Miss and Arkansas?

Are we sure Corey was offered full scholarships by Ole Miss and Arkansas?

 

Good question. Does Troy University/college/whatever have ties to Kentucky? I think I read on BGP that a former Kentucky coach was at Troy.

Troy has been on Robinson for some time. The original plan was for him to go there as a grayshirt, but that was before Tony Franklin went to Auburn and Chris Todd switched his commitment from Troy to Auburn. Troy's new offensive coordinator is former Kentucky receiver Neal Brown, who was promoted from within the offensive staff.

Troy has been on Robinson for some time. The original plan was for him to go there as a grayshirt, but that was before Tony Franklin went to Auburn and Chris Todd switched his commitment from Troy to Auburn. Troy's new offensive coordinator is former Kentucky receiver Neal Brown, who was promoted from within the offensive staff.

 

Neal Brown that played at Boyle County?

Good question. Does Troy University/college/whatever have ties to Kentucky? I think I read on BGP that a former Kentucky coach was at Troy.

 

Isn't this the school where John Schlarman is an assistant at? He went to Highlands and then was All SEC at UK, before coaching Campbell Co. and Newport.

Neal Brown that played at Boyle County?

 

Yep.

Are we sure Corey was offered full scholarships by Ole Miss and Arkansas?

I pose the same question.

I believe he was offered by Ole Miss and Mississippi State, but that Arkansas quit recruiting him when Nutt left!

After Nutt took the Ole Miss job, the Rebels were looking at Robinson. Memphis and Louisville took a look but apparently decided to go in another direction. The only other school that may have been a factor in the end was Mississippi State, but I don't know if they were planning to make an offer or not.

 

Robinson apparently feels the spread offense (the Franklin system) that Troy runs suits him and gives him a better chance to play early in his career than he would have had at Ole Miss.

Good question. Does Troy University/college/whatever have ties to Kentucky? I think I read on BGP that a former Kentucky coach was at Troy.

 

Former South Laurel Cardinal Zach Marcum plays for Troy as well...as for pipelines Im unaware, but I do know they look to KY occasionally

Former South Laurel Cardinal Zach Marcum plays for Troy as well...as for pipelines Im unaware, but I do know they look to KY occasionally

 

I wonder if that'll change now that Franklin is no longer there?

I see this kid at church and he's always playing with his hair, I swear it has to be a nervous tick as much as he does it lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.