Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ND next year. Can they turn it around?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They CAN win all but two of those games.....I look for quite a drastic improvement...somewhere around 7-5.

 

Looking at the schedule I just said that they would be 7-5. That also puts them in some kind of a lesser bowl.

  • Author
I think they win 4 games. I am still not sold on Charlie Weiss.

 

As an Irish fan its frustrating to hear people bash charlie when they don't know what they are talking about. Everyone says how Charlie won with Ty's players. What they don't see and what nobody points out is how bad Ty's last 2 class's where (the seniors and juniors of 2007). I believe both class's where not even in the top 50.

 

Another thing is CW gets depth in his class's. Ty only got 13-17 guys in a class. CW gets 19-24 guys.

 

CW is going to win in ND with his players. IMO in 09 the first year with all of his players ND will compete for the BCS title game and beat USC!!!:ylsuper:

  • Author
I think they win 4 games. I am still not sold on Charlie Weiss.

 

As an Irish fan its frustrating to hear people bash charlie when they don't know what they are talking about. Everyone says how Charlie won with Ty's players. What they don't see and what nobody points out is how bad Ty's last 2 class's where (the seniors and juniors of 2007). I believe both class's where not even in the top 50.

 

Another thing is CW gets depth in his class's. Ty only got 13-17 guys in a class. CW gets 19-24 guys.

 

CW is going to win in ND with his players. IMO in 09 the first year with all of his players ND will compete for the BCS title game and beat USC!!!:ylsuper:

As an Irish fan its frustrating to hear people bash charlie when they don't know what they are talking about. Everyone says how Charlie won with Ty's players. What they don't see and what nobody points out is how bad Ty's last 2 class's where (the seniors and juniors of 2007). I believe both class's where not even in the top 50.

 

Another thing is CW gets depth in his class's. Ty only got 13-17 guys in a class. CW gets 19-24 guys.

 

CW is going to win in ND with his players. IMO in 09 the first year with all of his players ND will compete for the BCS title game and beat USC!!!:ylsuper:

 

Didn't Charlie get a new contract based off the performance of Ty's players?

I thought it was the last 2 years but I could be wrong.But I agree they are 2 years away from being back in the spotlight unless they fool us next year.

 

I was including the 2008 class too. ;)

When is the last time Usc came into Notre Dame and played them late in November. It seems like if they come to South Bend it's always before it gets real cold.

When is the last time Usc came into Notre Dame and played them late in November. It seems like if they come to South Bend it's always before it gets real cold.

 

The "Bush Push" game was late in the season...it was close, but USC won.

When is the last time Usc came into Notre Dame and played them late in November. It seems like if they come to South Bend it's always before it gets real cold.

 

The "Bush Push" game was late in the season...it was close, but USC won.

 

For some time the USC game has been around week 7 @ South Bend and week 12 @ L.A.

The "Bush Push" game was late in the season...it was close, but USC won.

 

That game was early October.

For some time the USC game has been around week 7 @ South Bend and week 12 @ L.A.

 

I wonder what happened, not making excuses but i think the cold weather could help the Irish when it comes to playing Usc.

I wonder what happened, not making excuses but i think the cold weather could help the Irish when it comes to playing Usc.

 

The game used to be played around the same time, at both locations, in late November. I believe around the early 60's, the Trojans demanded the game be moved to mid-October in South Bend because of the poor field/weather conditions.

  • Author
The game used to be played around the same time, at both locations, in late November. I believe around the early 60's, the Trojans demanded the game be moved to mid-October in South Bend because of the poor field/weather conditions.

 

:cry:Bunch of babies.

  • Author
Didn't Charlie get a new contract based off the performance of Ty's players?

 

Yeah thats a good point, but IMO CW made Quinn what he was and turned the team around. If ty would have stayed then i dont think they really would have done anything b/c nothing with him was working.

Coach Weis will have the boys back and ready to go next year! They could surprise some people. Don't count the Irish out just yet! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.