Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 82 UNC 80

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

Not sure how they missed the one going out of bounds off UNC.

 

I hate to see Carolina lose but that was a bad call. I thought for sure that would cost Maryland the game.

Anytime the Tar Heels lose I am happy.:dancingpaNever have liked them. On even par with Duke in my dislike category.

 

Ditto.

It's already been said, but Carolina was on the verge the last few games and were able to pull them out. Things even out as the season goes on, figure they will have no problem bouncing back from this loss.

Good game by the Terps.

I am EXTREMELY mad at our local ABC affiliate, who was showing Star Trek as opposed to this game. Nothing like missing it when UNC finally loses.

 

The Jets and Raiders fans from 1968 just called to commiserate with you.

The Jets and Raiders fans from 1968 just called to commiserate with you.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well you can't win them all... :cry: But I hope they win the rest of them... :p

Now Duke will get overrated even more, great :irked:

Anytime the Tar Heels lose I am happy.:dancingpaNever have liked them. On even par with Duke in my dislike category.

 

Great post, although I would give Duke a slight edge on the hateometer. Their crybaby coach gives them the nod.

 

:lol:

Well you can't win them all... :cry: But I hope they win the rest of them... :p

 

That sucks...Go UNC!

 

Ah, it's ok boys. UNC needed to lose, with the way they have been playing of late. Hopefully this will wake the Heel's up and snap them back to reality. The little #1 beside their names are gone, and I hope that lights a fire in them. I think this loss was good for us, and it will help us in the long run. Roy will get these guys going and fired up for the next game, don't worry..

Terps played really good...

Osby is a beast. Biggest thing though is MD stayed calm. When down late.

Ah, it's ok boys. UNC needed to lose, with the way they have been playing of late. Hopefully this will wake the Heel's up and snap them back to reality. The little #1 beside their names are gone, and I hope that lights a fire in them. I think this loss was good for us, and it will help us in the long run. Roy will get these guys going and fired up for the next game, don't worry..

 

Are you on the team?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.