Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 82 UNC 80

Featured Replies

UNC finally gets beat. Great game by both teams. Your Thoughts.

I am EXTREMELY mad at our local ABC affiliate, who was showing Star Trek as opposed to this game. Nothing like missing it when UNC finally loses.

I am EXTREMELY mad at our local ABC affiliate, who was showing Star Trek as opposed to this game. Nothing like missing it when UNC finally loses.

 

Ouch..Star Trek?:lol:

They have been primed for an upset for the last 3-4 games, and now it happens....they are still very good, just sometimes too dependent on FT's.

UNC with a bunch of favorable calls in the last few minutes...

Should never have had possession in the end.

^ I do actually agree with that....they got posession on 3-4 loose balls in the last 1:30.

Anytime the Tar Heels lose I am happy.:dancingpaNever have liked them. On even par with Duke in my dislike category.

Ouch..Star Trek?:lol:

Yes. I have never in my life called the station to complain, despite the fact that they often bump national games for programming that I hate, but I think I'm going to complain today.

Great coaching to run an inbound play to TH for a 3.

 

 

TH is now 0-4 from 3 on the year.

  • Author
Anytime the Tar Heels lose I am happy.:dancingpaNever have liked them. On even par with Duke in my dislike category.

 

I don't know which won't i dislike the most Duke or UNC. I would say Duke ever since the Christin Latenner shot.

UNC with a bunch of favorable calls in the last few minutes...

Should never have had possession in the end.

 

:thumb:

 

Not sure how they missed the one going out of bounds off UNC.

UNC played terrible looked like they were uninspired.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.